Columbia, SC office of an AmLaw 100 law firm seeks an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Accounts Receivable Specialist candidate will perform a wide variety of accounts receivable activities, including communicating with attorneys and clients, preparing reports, reconciling and analyzing accounts receivable accounts, and applying cash receipts.
• At least five years of accounting or bookkeeping experience (Accounts Receivable preferred)
• Must possess excellent communication skills and good judgment
• Must be organized and detail-oriented; maintain a high level of accuracy
• Strong data entry skills
• The ability to prioritize your work
• Must be proficient in Excel
Ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience in an accounting or bookkeeping field plus minimum of an associate degree in accounting or a related field from an accredited college or university.
Excellent salary and benefit package.
Apply Directly, copy and paste the following link:
You can also visit our Career Portal at https://www.nelsonmullins.com/careers