Proskauer Rose is one of the nation's largest law firms, providing a wide variety of legal services to clients throughout the United States and around the world from offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Boston, Boca Raton, Newark, New Orleans, Paris, London, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Beijing.
Proskauer is seeking a Finance Systems Analyst, based in the New York office, who will be responsible for maintaining core financial systems and applications for finance, including application architecture, support and operations, working with vendors, key roles in upgrades and ongoing maintenance projects, project execution, testing and training. The Finance Systems Analyst will be part of a team servicing the Firm’s worldwide offices, ensuring a consistent service level in each location. Reporting to the Associate Director of Systems Solutions, the Analyst will contribute to a well-controlled, efficient and customer focused finance systems function.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Participate in a culture of innovation and collaboration that is dedicated to delivering quality solutions that empower users, improve the control environment, support the needs of the Firm, and drive efficiency in systems and processes
- Participate in the configuration and implementation of finance systems that results in more efficient processes, improved controls, and alignment to the Firm’s objectives
- Ensure all Finance systems are configured and maintained in accordance with the methodologies, guidelines and standards adopted by the Firm's Information Technology (IT) department
- Take a lead role in the Financial Systems Team in producing project deliverables on a timely basis; work towards the implementation of the Finance projects portfolio
- Work with members of Finance and IT in executing short and long term projects
- Partner with peers across the Firm as well as with end users of financial applications to understand and meet their business needs
- Provide ongoing support, troubleshooting and maintenance of financial systems and interfaces across the Firm, including in-house developed and third party solutions, ensuring ongoing system functionality and customer satisfaction, including operational support and the scheduling and testing of system updates and upgrades, data delivery solution development, testing and validation, staff training, etc.
- Maintain system setups and user access to ensure inter-system data integrity and application security; perform various operational processes (production support, onboarding, change management, etc.
- Interface with vendor support structures; work with vendors to deliver agreed upon services; provide logistical support and supervision to vendors as required
- Resolve project and operational issues, escalating when necessary
- Act as a key contributor to the planning, documentation and implementation of a business recovery strategy for the Firm’s finance system architecture
- Strictly adhere to the Firm’s change management and other operational policies
- Assist in the preparation of required audit documentation for internal and external auditors as it relates to financial systems
Visit our website https://www.proskauer.com/careers/professional-staff to apply.