Our Greenville, South Carolina office has an opportunity for a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to join the Firm’s Corporate Accounting and Finance Department. The Senior Financial Systems Analyst’s responsibilities include assisting with the day to day administrations of the Firm’s time and billing system, supporting attorneys and other internal clients by providing data and end-user support, and ensuring financial information data integrity. Reports to the Director of Client Accounting Applications Development & Support.
Department Perks: Fun office events include: ice cream socials, Halloween costume competition, summer bash with dunk tanks and picnic food, staff appreciation day, and many more! Additional perks offered are a wellness program, yoga classes offered at the office, on-site gym and/or discount gym membership plans, and jeans Fridays.
- Supports Aderant Expert applications (EA Pro, Expert Classic, Expert AP, Expert Billing, Expert Rates, Expert Time, etc.), Intapp Total Time, nQueue Billback, and other financial systems
- Supports the firm’s custom ancillary applications that integrate with Aderant Expert
- Provides data and reports to Accounting and other departments within the firm using various tools such as T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Aderant Expert, Aderant Spotlight, Excel and Intellistat
- Uses Aderant Experts Design Studio and End-User painter to customize forms, develop custom modules and inquiries.
- Reviews and maintains the firm’s hub and lookup information (i.e. employees, clients, matters, disbursements, etc.)
- Maintains user security within Aderant Expert
- Identifies and resolves all end-user and data issues for Aderant Expert
- Performs month-end time and billing closing of Aderant Expert
- Liaison between all Accounting sub-departments
- Open tickets with Aderant support to resolve issues
- Assists with implementing software application version upgrades
- Support collaboration between Aderant Expert and all third party applications.
- Propose and implement new processes to improve efficiency of department
- Creates and maintains documentation for the Financial Systems group
- Bachelor degree in systems or accounting strongly preferred
- 8+ years of financial systems experience required
- Proficient knowledge of Aderant Expert, Elite Enterprise, or similar accounting software
- Understand accounting transaction flows
- Knowledge of back-end SQL tables of Aderant Expert or Elite Enterprise preferred, but not required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills highly desired
- Proficiency in T-SQL
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Accounting knowledge desired
- Analytical, able to mine and collect data to analyze and make decisions to accomplish responsibilities
- Proactive problem solving, gathers and analyzes information to make decisions to accomplish responsibilities
- Communication skills, responds quickly to inquiries, and has clear, concise writing style
- Organization skills, manage, prioritize, and handle simultaneous projects/tasks
- Teamwork, willing and eager to help others and share knowledge and skills
- Initiative, takes independent actions and uses own judgment to make decisions to accomplish responsibilities
Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.