Holland & Knight is seeking experienced Electronic Billing Specialists to work at our global operations center in Brandon, FL (Tampa Bay area). We are a Firm where people truly believe in what they do and strive to achieve the highest standards of performance and success.
The purpose of this position is to submit finalized invoices via various electronic billing systems for client remittance. Individuals will be assigned to and will be responsible for managing their assigned system with expertise and a working knowledge of how to navigate each site.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Receive finalized invoices delivered by the Billing Specialists to be processed electronically.
- Confirm that the invoice should be submitted electronically by checking matter notes and User Define Fields for a “Y” status.
- Transmit the bill through eHub. This will extract the data from Elite/Aderant and convert it into the required electronic file that goes to the client. This converted electronic file is a LEDES file that contains the raw data to be imputed into the client’s E-Billing site.
- Identify the clients whose e-bill sites do not communicate with the eHub site. If it does not, the bill needs to be held, saved, and upload into the client’s site.
- Apply e-billing edits via Aderant files when required. This could include, but not limited to, task/expense codes, total and invoice numbers for a joint bill/consolidated, and updating client information as required by the e-billing vendor.
- Ensure the bill has been accepted. If rejected, forward to the E-Billing Specialist responsible for handling invoice rejections.
- Monitor clients whose e-bill sites do not communicate with the eHub site and update the status in eHub.
- Invoices are sent via: PDF for eBilling submissions. Those emailed from outer offices are to receive email confirmation of submission.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficient knowledge of accounting functions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Holland and Knight is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran or any other protected class.