PS/Ship is growing, and we are looking for a Financial Systems Integration Specialist to play a key role on our Client Services Team.
At the direction of our Director of Client Services you’ll be responsible for collaborating with our clients to ensure an efficient and effective integration between our product and their financial system during onboarding, and on an on-going basis as they make changes to their internal systems. You’ll be an independent contributor, completing the technical work necessary to accomplish these goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience with at least one of the financial systems used by our clients, Elite or Aderant (experience in additional systems is a plus), and will have experience generating, manipulating, and loading cost load files. Financial systems experience inside a large law firm is a plus, as is experience with EDI invoicing formats.
This position also requires excellent communications and organizational skills to ensure that our software is implemented efficiently, and that our clients have an outstanding onboarding experience.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Managing cost load files for our clients
• Creating, updating, and maintaining custom XSLT scripts/files
• Configuring, updating, and maintaining SFTP mailboxes
• Participating in technical discussions and planning with customers
• Managing invoice import templates catalog and customizations
• Develop code, scripts, or processes for data conversion, migration or integration, and validation
• Produce and manage client-facing documentation
• Train new clients on how to use our products
• Providing support to our Client Services team and clients
We are looking for a team member that is passionate about client service and delivering an outstanding solution. Ideally you have 5+ years of integration / custom scripting experience around one of the large professional services financial systems listed above. You should be extremely well organized and able to facilitate cross-functional team collaboration.
Other Helpful Attributes:
• Expert understanding of XSLT
• Experience in loading cost files
• Experience in SQL server
• Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience in technical end-user training
• Experience with EDI workflows
We are a well-established software company located in Berkeley, CA. Our products are used by large organizations around the world to automate invoicing workflows. We have 98%+ client retention over the past 16 years and are actively looking to penetrate new markets.
To apply for this position please email Daniel Marotto at firstname.lastname@example.org.