Paul, Weiss is one of the world's leading law firms and a great place to build your career. More than 900 lawyers serve clients in virtually every area of the law and every region of the world, providing each client with an unsurpassed level of legal expertise.
The Client Billing Specialist will prepare bills in accordance with client guidelines and partner instructions. They will review time and disbursement records and address compliance issues, collaborate with attorneys, clients and colleagues, and address requests and special projects.
- Monitor unbilled inventory for assigned clients and ensure invoices are prepared and finalized promptly. Generate billing reports and analysis.
- Review client guidelines and rate arrangements and ensure invoices are compliant.
- Prepare monthly and transactional bills and reports for billing attorney review, incorporate edits and revisions, prepare final invoices, obtain approving signature, post bills and maintain billing files.
- Process transfers, write-offs and adjustments.
- Work closely with partners, legal and support staff to resolve any issues in a timely manner and ensure bills are accurate and complete.
- Work with E-Billing Specialists to ensure successful transmission of invoices.
- Accurately, timely and comprehensively report to management on status of assigned objectives and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of legal billing experience; Aderant or Elite experience preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Organized and attentive to details
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
- Willing to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines and manage workload
- Proficient in communicating effectively with attorneys, administrative assistants and clients
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all clients, matters and timekeeper information
If qualified and interested please apply directly through the Paul, Weiss career portal: https://paulweiss.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=21000036&lang=en