Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is seeking an experienced client accounting specialist to join our growing client accounting team. This position will be assigned an account portfolio and will interface extensively with our clients, our attorneys and firm senior management. To qualify you must have a minimum of 8 years of collections experience in a high-volume, automated, professional services environment. Highly experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
We have openings for the position in Boston, Seattle, San Francisco, Palo Alto and Washington DC.
- Manage revenue of accounts portfolio across billing, ebilling, collections, accruals / budgeting, and client service and attorney team engagement
- Research, identify and take necessary steps to resolve obstacles to prompt, high quality billing that is compliant with client billing guidelines, and to reduce the length of revenue cycle for target accounts
- Negotiate special payment arrangements and timely follow-up according to established schedule in line with the Financial Policies of the Firm
- Provide commercial analysis, insight and advice to attorney teams and assigned partners regarding client service, and financial performance in terms of client revenue and realization
- Contribute to the efforts to improve the overall performance and service level of the revenue team via leading pilot program for ‘end-to-end’ client account management within the Finance organization
- Minimum of 8 years prior experience in high volume/dollar, automated, law firm finance role, including billing or collections
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be client service focused
- Experience with Aderant or other legal finance software required
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent