Does this get you excited?
Living in Toronto, getting a great salary, flexible hours, and our unlimited vacation policy. And more importantly, no commute and no parking problems, because you will be working out of your home office!
Note that if you don't want to work from a home office, we will cover the cost of membership in a co-working environment.
About the Role
Iridium technology is a 7-year old global software firm that thinks it is still a startup. Our 20+ employees are based around the world, and all working out of home offices. That's right - we are a 100% virtual company. We are a premier provider of BI solutions for law firms. Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we need to add another consultant/developer to our team. You will be joining an elite group, and we only hire “spectacular” candidates. We offer excellent salaries, home office-based employment, and a complete benefits package that includes an “unlimited vacation” policy. We prefer candidates in Toronto due to our large client-base in Toronto, but will consider candidates in other Canadian cities.
The position of BI Consultant/Developer requires candidates with very strong development skills. This is a client-facing role, so excellent communication skills are also a must. We are looking for applicants who are entrepreneurial, incredibly bright, organized, focused, creative problem solvers, able to work independently, extremely hard-working, and who embrace the home office-based lifestyle. We will consider both new graduates and senior applicants.
The role encompasses a combination of consulting and development duties, including:
* Client-facing resource: work directly with law firm clients to implement and support Iridium BI products
* Report/dashboard design and development
* Manage client product implementations and projects to successful outcomes
* Requirements gathering, both for development projects and consulting/implementation projects
* Design, code, deploy, and test client-specific customizations and enhancements
* Design, code, deploy, and test Iridium BI product features and enhancements
* Development of software tools for internal use
* Technical investigations
* Client support/training
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
* Strong development skills and experience. Our technologies are SQL Server (relational database, T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS), HTML5, MDX, Angular JS, C# and others. While we prefer experience with these technologies, we will consider developers that are familiar with other technologies -- our thinking is that hard-core coders can learn any technology stack. That being said, T-SQL experience is a must-have.
* Excellent written/oral communications skills
* Strong experience in Legal IT (ADERANT, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E) is a big plus, but is not required
Send resume, salary history, and salary requirements to email@example.com
President - Iridium Technology LLC
CEO/Founder - Iridium Technology LLC