Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Information Technology and Systems Manager, this position includes maintaining the firm’s server, networking, storage systems, O365, Azure, and supporting the accounting department for the firm’s Aderant accounting system.
- Maintain and upgrade server farms and related systems to include:
- Server hardware
- Server Operating Systems
- VMWare Servers, Hosts and Clusters
- Cisco LAN/WAN
- DR Systems
- Office 365 and Azure
- Maintain and upgrade the firms Aderant accounting system to include:
- Coordinate with Accounting to plan and implement version upgrades, hot fixes and patches from Aderant.
- Troubleshoot user connectivity issues with Aderant applications (i.e., Expert Time, OTG Time, Browser Inquiries, etc.)
- Monitor servers for errors and event/schedule failures.
- Create and maintain documentation for server set-up with regards to what service and apps live on what server and how they are configured.
- Monitor and resolve issues related to processes that are scheduled on the Aderant servers. (e.g. Task Scheduler, Aderant event scheduler and Aderant report queue.)
- Assist accounting with end-user and other data issues for Aderant Expert as requested/needed.
- Implement new features that integrate with Aderant (e.g. mobile applications and third-party integrations).
- Plan, coordinate, and implement complex technology projects.
- Monitor system performance and take proactive corrective action.
- Ensure all backup and continuity systems are working properly.
- Act as a technical escalation point for help desk members.
- Identify problem trends and provide recommendations to resolve.
- Research and recommend equipment and software.
- Provide after-hours escalation support for on-call staff.
- Accounting & law firm knowledge a plus.
- 10+ years’ experience in a professional or corporate environment.
- Proven track record of good decisions under high stress situations.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.