Moye White LLP, a leading Denver law firm, seeks a Systems Administrator. The Systems Administrator reports to the Director of Information Technology.
The Moye White System Administrator is responsible for maintenance of enterprise technical systems, supporting IT service desk operations, managing vendors, and managing IT projects for the purpose of maximizing the productivity, efficiency, and security of Moye White legal personnel.
• Assist the IT service desk with IT infrastructure related issues as needed. Escalates unresolved problems to other IT infrastructure staff or appropriate external support providers as needed.
• Hardware support and maintenance (i.e. upgrades, patches).
• Perform day to day system administration activities.
• Technical project planning and implementation.
• Evaluate/recommend the purchase/configuration of IT infrastructure to IT management.
• Secondary contact and coordinator of multiple support vendors.
• Involved with initiating new procedures and plans for the future of the company’s infrastructure with direction from management.
• Administration of various Microsoft SQL server database systems including accounting system.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
• Must possess communication skills to exchange information and resolve problems with users and vendors.
• Ability to work well under pressure with time constraints and follow through to completion.
• Ability to identify opportunities, technical risks and impacts of technology solutions.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft server and network products.
• Strong Knowledge of VMware, and Citrix environments.
• Competent understanding of network, cyber security, disaster recovery, high availability, and storage concepts.
• Microsoft O365 administration.
• Database administration and legal organization experience.
Moye White LLP offers a professional work environment, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. Moye White LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to Jacqueline Barsocchi, Director of Human Resources, Moye White LLP, 1400 16th Street, 6th Floor, Denver, Colorado 80202 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.