Hello! We are looking for a new Sr. Applications Specialist here at Snell. This would be a fully remote role available to anyone who lives in a state where we have an office.
Link to posting.
Snell & Wilmer has an opening for a Senior Application Specialist. You will have the opportunity to work remote in the position from one of the states where we have office locations, and the hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Even though you will work remotely you will still have the chance to work with an amazing fun team and with new technology!
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Configure, deploy, and administer on premise and cloud-based enterprise systems
- Provides 3rd level end user support and guidance for the enterprise systems and associated software
- Primary IT lead for application and computer management including:
- Imaging computers
- Maintaining software updates/patches
- Providing status, issue, and risk reports
- Work with vendors for operational and technical support as needed
- Develop, manage, and maintain application documentation and change control procedures for proper system security and operations
- Understand and ensure adherence to the security of the enterprise systems and associated software
- Provide support and training to other team members through work reviews and composing knowledge base articles
- Analyze overall system operations and problems
- Analyze complex computing problems and recommend solutions; deliver high quality customer service; write and communicate effectively
- Resolve issues with users and build consensus regarding software and computer matters.
- Learn and master new technologies, systems and software as needed
- Provide “just in time training” service to users
- Plan and complete complex information systems changes and maintenance projects.
- Conduct research and participate in self-initiated continuous learning
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Enterprise Desktop Management in Win10 (co-managed environment, Integration of Intune/Azure/AD/SCCM)
- DBA or DBA-adjacent/SQL Server Management and Configuration Experience
- TSQL/SSRS/Dashboard Development/Report Writing Experience
- SCCM/MEMCM Admin Experience
- SharePoint Admin Experience
- DMS Admin Experience
- Understanding of the following technologies:
- PowerShell/Windows Scripting
- ETL development/management
- Office COM Add-in architecture and configuration
- Windows Services as applies to applications (IIS/SQL Server)
- Life cycle management/patch management
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5 years of knowledge with computer operating systems
- 3 to 5 years’ experience of the following:
- Trouble shooting and issue remediation while focusing on service and timeliness
- Knowledge of network server operations, configuration, maintenance, and programming; system design techniques (access methods, database file structures, programming)
- Knowledge of capabilities and operations of current computers, peripheral equipment, and information system technology
- Knowledge of client-server environments using a variety of relational databases; office and business computer applications; and maintenance of system documentation
- Knowledge of project management concepts and tools
- 2 to 3 years’ experience fundamental techniques of application connectivity and experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Manage time effectively and to set appropriate priorities
- Work effectively both independently and as a member of a service-oriented team; demonstrate punctual, regular, and reliable attendance
Snell & Wilmer offers a competitive performance-based compensation and benefits package, including health and life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, and an employee assistance program. Snell & Wilmer is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.