Proskauer Rose is one of the nation's largest law firms, providing a wide variety of legal services to clients throughout the United States and around the world from offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Boston, Boca Raton, Newark, New Orleans, Paris, London, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Beijing.
Proskauer is seeking a Manager of Systems Solutions, based in the New York office, to support the Systems Solutions team with ongoing projects and ensure data integrity between all finance systems. The Manager will report to the Associate Director of Systems Solutions. Apply Here
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in a culture of innovation and collaboration that is dedicated to delivering quality solutions that empower users, improves the control environment, supports the needs of the Firm, and drives efficiency in systems and processes.
- Contribute to the implementation of a roadmap that sets out a clear vision and timeline for finance systems that results in more efficient processes, improved controls, and alignment to Firm’s objectives.
- Lead initiatives to analyze business functions and management information needs, and seek new and more effective system solutions.
- Perform systems analysis functions including, but not limited to: gathering and understanding business requirements, developing solutions, documenting systems and systems processes, configuring systems, designing and implementing systems integrations, and creating documentation.
- Work closely with the Finance and IT Departments on enhancements or projects, including application delivery and sizing requirements.
- Partner with peers across the Firm and end users of financial applications to understand and meet their business needs; act as a liaison between Finance and IT departments.
- Maintain personal subject matter expertise of the Firm’s financial systems, processes and workflows; generate accurate and updated documentation and training materials.
- Anticipate and proactively resolve project and operations issues, escalating when necessary.
- Actively look for and assess new and emerging technologies to drive business and architecture strategy.
- Strictly adhere to the Firm’s change management and other operational policies.
- Provide support for all change management and process improvement within the Finance function.