The Senior Accounts Payable Specialist handles the processing and payment of vendor invoices and expense reimbursements.
- Responsibilities include reviewing and approving expense reports and vendor invoices submitted through Chrome River for all offices in multiple currencies and verifying that items comply with Firm policies and procedures. Reviewing and posting daily invoice/expense reimbursement sessions for all offices in USD and other currencies.
- Processing daily and weekly payment requests in multiple currencies which include printing checks (USD only) for all offices and sending e-mail remittance advice to vendors; manage and organize a high volume of recurring/automated e-mails.
- Other duties include preparation of Excel spreadsheets from source areas within Aderant, the Firm’s accounting system, to support various Accounts Payable functions. Handle external vendor inquiries, communicate with internal Firm attorneys & staff, and work with Firmwide Finance personnel.
• The successful candidate will have 2+ years of accounting experience, preferably in Accounts Payable and preferably experience in a large organization legal services or professional services company, experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) and Aderant (preferred).
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Accurate typing, keyboard skills; experience using 10-key calculator, by touch, ability to self-direct and prioritize tasks; ability to work without supervision and with individuals at all levels of the organization; willingness to work as part of a team, excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
Please contact Jamine Oglesby