Pillsbury Law's Nashville Operations Center is seeking a Senior Financial Systems Lead to join our team.
As a member of the Finance team, you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and support of the firm's global financial system, Aderant, which includes but is not limited to functions of personnel, client matters, general ledger, billing, collections, accounts payable, cost recovery.
The Senior Finance Systems Analyst
- will monitor, maintain, and enhance financial systems processes in Aderant and related applications;
- works closely with various Finance and Information Technology teams to understand and translate business needs into solutions;
- understands and assist in supporting many of our critical 3rd party financial applications which include, but are not limited to Iridium, Chrome River, Intapp, Workday and Elegrity.
- Ensures the documentation development and maintenance of standard reports and queries that end users can leverage;
- acts as a liaison between Finance and Information Services departments and serves as leader on projects related to expanding the functionality of financial systems;
- partners with Information Services team to design, plan and implement system upgrades and automated integrations;
- works to ensure that technical issues involving financial systems are communicated to stakeholders and resolved on a timely basis.
- Coordinates necessary changes in department- and firm-level reports incidental to database and/or reporting methodology changes;
- manages external vendor relationships during projects to integrate 3rd party solutions with financial system;
- works with IT to develop the appropriate level of training for the Finance department, attorneys and legal secretaries across the firm;
- works in conjunction with User Support to ensure end users are fully aware of best practices and techniques for using financial systems and supports and maintains the financial systems.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent experience; 5 – 7 years previous financial systems experience (preferred Aderant or Elite); and excellent Microsoft Office skills.
In addition, candidates should
- have knowledge of financial systems applications structure;
- experience supporting business functions from a financial perspective and experience implementing integrations between disparate systems.
- ability to recognize technological opportunities and apply them to the business needs;
- the ability to work both within the team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- the ability to manage projects and people.
- be adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects;
- have strong organizational, documentation and time management skills;
- possess excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills;
- be a proactive self-starter with professional maturity and confidence;
- be eager for the next challenge and the opportunity to learn;
- have the mental agility to fully understand both the complex business issues and how to approach solving them and have a strong sense of ownership, accountability and follow-through.
Pillsbury Law offers a competitive benefits package, including 401k match, profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays, downtown parking and more.
Position is based in Pillsbury's operations center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Interested applicants can visit our Careers site for more information and a link to apply.
The above statements are intended to generally identify the type and level of duties and responsibilities of the position and are not necessarily intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the position.
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.