Link to Job Posting
Snell & Wilmer, one of the largest law firms in the Western United States, is seeking a full-time IT Application Specialist to support the firm. You may be located near one of the firm’s office locations. You will be able to work mostly remote in this role.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Offer secondary support to the IT help desk, specializing in addressing application and operating system-specific problems
- Strategize, assess, and implement new software and software updates utilizing Microsoft technologies
- Engage in technology projects aimed at shaping or modifying business processes
- Oversee and nurture relationships with key vendors and service providers, ensuring alignment with the organization's requirements
- Provide guidance and troubleshooting assistance to team members, equipping them to handle similar situations effectively in the future
- Serve as the primary contact for all issues related to accounting applications including Aderant, iTimekeep, Chrome River, Insights, and Intapp Open
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar related field, preferred
- 4 plus years of experience with applications and operating-system support/problem solving
- Experience with SSRS reporting preferred
- Excellent verbal and electronic communication skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple projects and aggressively pursue deadlines independently
- Proven ability to effectively organize and prioritize
- Attention to detail is critical
- Previous work with accounting systems
- Must be able to work independently or in teams and deal effectively with diverse personalities
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and people
Snell & Wilmer offers a competitive performance-based compensation and a generous benefits package starting on your first day. The benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K/profit sharing, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, paid time off including vacation time, personal time, and sick time where appropriate. Snell & Wilmer values the principles of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Be Seen, Be Heard, Be Valued, Belong.
Snell & Wilmer is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.