About the Role Iridium technology is a 9-year old global software firm that thinks it is still a startup. Our 40+ employees are based around the world, and all working out of home offices. That's right - we are a 100% virtual company.
We are a premier provider of BI solutions for law firms. Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we need to add another BI Consultant/Developer to our team. You will be joining an elite group, and we only hire 'spectacular' candidates. We offer excellent salaries, home office-based employment, and a complete benefits package that includes an 'unlimited vacation' policy.
The position of BI Consultant/Developer requires candidates with very strong development skills. This is a client-facing role, so excellent communication skills are also a must. We are looking for applicants who are entrepreneurial, incredibly bright, organized, focused, creative problem solvers, able to work independently, extremely hard-working, and who embrace the home office-based lifestyle.
The role encompasses a combination of consulting and development duties, including:
* Client-facing resource: work directly with our law firm clients to implement and support Iridium BI products
* Report/dashboard design and development
* Manage client product implementations and projects to successful outcomes
* Requirements gathering, both for development projects and consulting/implementation projects
* Design, code, deploy, and test client-specific customizations and enhancements
* Design, code, deploy, and test Iridium BI product features and enhancements
* Development of software tools for internal use
* Technical investigations
* Client support/training
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar sttongly preferred
* Strong development skills and experience. Our technologies are SQL Server (relational database, T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS), HTML5, Angular JS, C# and others. While we prefer experience with these technologies, we will consider developers that are familiar with other technologies - our thinking is that hard-core coders can learn any technology stack.
* Excellent written/oral communications skills
* Strong experience in Legal IT (ADERANT, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E) is a big plus, but is not required
To apply please contact email@example.com cc Fraser.Mayfield@iridium-technology.com
CEO/Founder - Iridium Technology LLC