Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm with an office in all 50 States, has an immediate opening for a Financial Technology Support Specialist, working remotely or hybrid from one of our many offices nationwide. The ideal candidate will report to the Director of Financial Systems and must have three or more years of experience in the finance or technical support field.
- Providing Tier 2 technical and user support for financial applications including Aderant Expert, iTimekeep, BillBlast, Chrome River & ARCS.
- Development, customization, configuration and deployment of applications.
- Collaborate with the Financial Analyst to design and deploy SSRS reports and alerts.
- Liaise with business partners, technical consultants and other parties to analyze needs and propose then implement solutions.
- Coordinate with IT department for hardware or software needs as specified for a given project.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL databases (i.e., structures & data flow) and SSMS (writing queries, stored procedures, designing views, etc.) A good understanding of SSRS design and deployment is helpful.
- Demonstrably strong abilities in Microsoft Excel along with a solid general aptitude of Microsoft Office's suite of applications (Word, Outlook and Teams.)
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees with varied skill backgrounds and levels of responsibility.
- Degree in business or computer science preferred. Comparable work experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Working knowledge of enterprise accounting, systems, practices, controls and procedures which conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
We invite you to become part of our creative and skilled FinTech team. F