Freeborn & Peters LLP is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to work within its Accounting Department. This position will be responsible for creating financial reports, providing data for budget preparation, preparing financial analyses and maintaining and assisting with development of its financial systems. This position will report to the Financial Reporting Manager and the Financial Systems Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing and maintaining of financial systems including month end close, upgrades and implementation of additional modules
- Development of custom reports and queries for accounting and management as requested
- Proactively review current data processes for efficiency and identify process improvements, standard operating procedures, best practices, etc.
- Assist with various financial and tax schedules, budgets, fixed assets and general ledger account analysis
- Assist with financial forecasts, profitability information, dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Accounting or Finance; in lieu of a degree, equivalent education and experience will be considered
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience possessing a mix of accounting as well as Business Systems Analysis experience supporting financial environments
- In-depth knowledge of Aderant Expert technology (front and back end) in order to understand and validate requests coming from both the Business and Technical staff
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with SSRS, Redwood, IntApp or Chrome River a plus
- MS SQL report programming experience preferred
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to apply critical thinking in complex situations
- Ability to implement solutions while exercising high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively translate technical information to others
For a full job description and to learn more about our firm, please go to:
To apply for this position:
email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.