Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm is seeking a Financial Systems Support Specialist to work in our Boston, Chicago or Atlanta office.
The Financial Systems Support Specialist works under the direction of the Financial Systems Manager. Primary responsibilities include providing Tier 1 technical and user support for firm-wide Financial Applications such as Aderant Expert, Chrome River, Intapp Time & ARCS; extensive development and configuration of applications via MSSQL and application-specific admin tools; managing and responding to data requests; coordinating with business partners, technical consultants and other parties to analyze needs and propose/implement solutions.
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases (i.e., structures & data flow) and SSRS design/implementation
- Strong ability to manage applications (i.e., troubleshooting user issues; support users; develop processes not currently existent in systems)
- Degree in accounting, business, or computer science preferred and a minimum of 5 years of work experience providing technical support to an accounting department analyst. Comparable work experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Work experience should be in the accounting or technical support fields.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, systems, practices, controls and procedures which conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
Ability to communicate persuasively and interact effectively with employees with varied backgrounds and levels of responsibility
We offer an exciting, professional business environment with competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit cover letter with a brief description outlining your experience and resume to email@example.com, with “Financial Systems Support Specialist” in the subject line.
No Recruiter or telephone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.