Financial Systems Analyst (St. Louis office)
Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. has an opening for a full-time Financial Systems Analyst. This position reports to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager and has responsibilities relating to both financial reporting and systems applications which include:
- Maintain financial data warehouse applications including uploading data and analyzing data between financial systems and leading process for financial reporting across multiple platforms.
- Develop ad-hoc and complex reports using MS SQL, SSRS, and/or other reporting and analysis tools based on requirements.
- Produce various reports for month-end close, annual timekeeper review processes and for firm’s pricing and profitability function.
- Develop, test and implement plans for introduction of new systems/technology, changes to existing systems/technology, and process automation, including interfacing with software vendors and internal personnel.
- Develop and maintain both departmental and project based databases; provide system maintenance, monitoring, business continuity, and problem resolution for the financial systems environment.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Accounting or Finance Bachelor’s degree required. A computer science degree will also be considered with equivalent experience and strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- 3+ years’ experience in law firm or professional services environment preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills with solid understand of financial systems required.
- Experience with MS SQL tools, scripting, stored procedures, and development of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Aderant and BigSquare software experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
Greensfelder provides top-quality, sophisticated legal services, serving business clients ranging from small entrepreneurs to international companies. Our work environment is business casual (including casual jean Fridays) and we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes well-being initiatives, paid parental leave and support programs, and a parking/transportation stipend to name just a few. If you desire to work in a true team environment for a Firm that values its employees, then Greensfelder is the Firm for you.
Greensfelder places a high value on diversity and is committed to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please direct all interest to Ashley Carter, HR Specialist. Candidates may also apply online through our career portal at: https://www.greensfelder.com/Careers-Professional-Staff-Positions.html.