Are you a financial systems guru ready to apply your skills at a company undergoing a digital transformation? We are Jackson Lewis and we need you to help us harness the power of data in order to provide excellent client services and innovative legal solutions. Jackson Lewis is one of the largest U.S.-based law firms with over 50 offices and 800 attorneys nationwide. We look forward to meeting you.
This is a financial systems and business intelligence role specializing in Aderant Expert. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of ownership, knowledge of Aderant Expert, and the understanding of core accounting principles.
- Experience managing the Aderant Expert financial and accounting system in a large law firm.
- Understanding of the Aderant Expert user-facing screens and functionality.
- Understanding of core accounting principles as they relate to the management, customization, and troubleshooting of Aderant Expert.
- Ability to customize Aderant Expert, including both user-facing forms and backend tables.
- Ability to customize and provide technical support for related financial system applications (Docudraft, ExpertImage, Star Collect, Intapp, etc.).
- Provide technical support for the month-end close, including prebill generation, and provide on-call support as needed.
- Mastery of SQL for creating database objects, composing complex queries, and writing stored procedures.
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis and Reporting Services (SSAS and SSRS) for reporting.
- Ability to design and implement ETL data flows to and from Aderant Expert.
- Strong understanding of SDLC principles and particularly of the Agile Software Development.
- Involvement in the testing of programs for reliability and effectiveness.
- Involvement in any upgrades of Aderant Expert and related programs, including testing and reporting.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field and 5+ years of relevant experience.
PLEASE FORWARD ALL APPLICATIONS TO LEE MANNING: firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me to discuss further at 914-872-3584
We offer a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity (M/F/V/D) employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.