Stoel Rives has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Systems Administrator. This role is responsible for crafting, implementing, and maintaining the functionality, integrations, and automation of information systems supporting the firm’s finance teams. The ideal candidate has strong experience with business process flows, data management, and financial systems best practices. This role is responsible for understanding how the firm’s financial systems interact, developing and executing a suitable support plan, and keeping up to date on new system versions and features to ensure that the firm’s finance teams have the most appropriate tools.
Specific job duties:
• Act as a technical lead for Aderant implementation and provide ongoing support after implementation
• Work directly with vendors to resolve software bugs and identify solutions for data and configuration issues
• Address all technical needs, from daily production support to fixing critical issues
• Resolve production support issues
• Provide end-user support
• Design and implement solutions to meet business objectives
• Lead upgrades
• Participate in vendor and industry user groups to learn best practices and share information
• Work with other IT teams, the Accounting and Finance Departments, as well as end-users, to ensure system performance and stability including configuration, deployment, maintenance, and testing procedures of application servers and desktop applications
To access the full job description or apply, please click HERE.