Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm in all 50 States, has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst in its Oakland office. Ideal candidate must have a four-year college degree, preferably in accounting, business, finance, or mathematics. Some work experience in the accounting and/or legal fields is preferred. Responsibilities -
· Running inquiries on various metrics (hours, revenue, rates) and presenting findings to firm management
· Responding to client information requests
· Managing dashboard reporting environment
· Managing internal client/attorney profitability calculations (data collection, cost allocations, report creation/distribution)
· Creating projections for potential new clients and partners
· Developing revenue/expenses analyses, projections, reports, and presentations;
· Strong communication and organizational skills; computer literacy and familiarity with spreadsheet, database and presentation programs are required, and
· Experience using Excel (including formulas), SQL, SSRS and Access is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance. For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with “Financial Analyst” in the subject line. No recruiters or telephone calls please. Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.