Our E-Billing Specialists are business partners to our attorneys and are integral to client relationships – they translate and communicate the value of the billable hour to our clients through accurate processing of client invoices, maintaining work-in-progress records, monitoring time entry deadlines, editing invoices, and other tasks as assigned.
This position is responsible for submitting monthly billing invoices through specific vendors, maintaining monthly progress reports of submitted invoices, monitoring client/vendor system requirements, and other tasks as assigned. This position will require clear and concise communication between clients, attorneys, and vendor support.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth, community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity.
- Submit invoices through eBilling Hub and various vendor sites and confirm successful transmission
- Ensure prompt follow-up regarding rejected or pending invoices
- Communicate directly with clients, attorneys, and staff to resolve any e-billing issues and to obtain necessary e-billing information
- Maintain detailed electronic notes for each client, including client-specific and vendor-specific requirements
- Create and upload client accrual spreadsheets as needed
- Manually edit invoices as necessary to incorporate client submission requirements
- Maintain client vendor sites and coordinate with Rate Administrator and attorneys to update rates, budgets, or status reports as client requires
- Implement new e-billing clients and vendors, including mapping in the eBilling Hub
- Assist with other accounting projects, as needed
- 2+ years in an accounting department preferred; previous experience in a law firm or professional services organization, supporting a multi-office environment, strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, and work independently
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and quality control
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations in a calm, composed manner
- Excellent customer service and communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Products required, Excel strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Knowledge of Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard (LEDES) files or XML formats preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to work overtime as needed
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required. Candidates with non-traditional backgrounds who have transferable skills to succeed are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY: Please click here to submit your application.