Rate Administrators are business partners to our attorneys and are integral to client relationships – they report and audit our attorney and paralegal billable rates to ensure accuracy for client billing. In addition, this position is responsible for setting up client and matter rate arrangements in our database.
On a typical day you will:
- Set up new timekeepers and maintain status of existing timekeepers in financial system
- Enter new or update existing client/matter billing rates; review and modify new matter intake where needed
- Review client engagement letters and outside counsel guidelines; update matters for compliance with listed requirements, including coding cost exceptions
- Produce Excel charts for the purpose of batch system rate loads
- Create and maintain an electronic folder/database of top client and matter rate arrangements
- Audit and maintain individual timekeeper rates
- Monitor end dates to existing client arrangements
To apply click here: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ogmTgfwv&s=Aderant_Expert_Users_Community,_Inc.