Come and work with one of the top 100 law firms in the country and Newsweek's 2021's America's Most Loved Workplaces!
Cozen O'Connor has an opening for a full-time Financial Systems Administrator in the Finance Department. The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5 years of related financial systems, applications, and database experience. Aderant Expert experience is required.
- Responsible for the overall installation, customization, enhancement, maintenance, and support of the financial systems, primarily Aderant Expert and its peripheral applications (ChromeRiver, Adaptive Insights, Umbria, Spotlight, etc.)
- Data integrity and security.
- In-depth understanding of the Expert data structure.
- Assist in all financial systems-related projects’ technical and functional aspects including analysis of the current business, detection of critical deficiencies, and recommendations of solutions for improvement. Responsible for full end-to-end cycle including requirement gathering, planning, testing, and implementing.
- Frequently provides direction to less experienced members of the team.
- Develop, modify and maintain billing templates using Docudraft.
- Assist as a liaison between the IS and Finance department and work closely with Finance personnel in direct support of financial systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or IS-related field, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of related financial systems, applications, and database experience. Aderant Expert experience required.
- Intermediate understanding of SQL and relational databases including views and stored procedures.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, project leadership, and troubleshooting skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, interpersonal, teamwork, communication, time management, decision-making, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel within the firm.
- Ability to work independently.
Cozen O’Connor is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Cozen O’Connor is committed to employing a diverse complement of attorneys and staff, and to fostering greater inclusion in the legal profession. We understand the organizational effectiveness that comes from welcoming and valuing differences within the firm, and we know that assembling a team with a rich diversity of perspectives and experience is necessary to provide the highest quality legal service. We encourage candidates to apply and join us in this effort.
To apply, go to: https://cozen.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=22000084&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York