Come join one of Newsweek's Most Loved Workplaces! Cozen O'Connor is hiring a fully remote Financial Systems Administrator.
- Responsible for the overall implementation, configuration, customization, maintenance and support of the financial systems, primarily Aderant Expert and its peripheral applications (ChromeRiver, Adaptive Insights, Spotlight, Blackline etc.)
- Data integrity and system security
- Assist in all financial systems related projects’ technical and functional aspects including analysis of the current business, detection of critical deficiencies and recommendations of solutions for improvement. Responsible for full end-to-end cycle including requirement gathering, planning, testing and implementing
- Frequently provides direction to less experienced members of the team
- Develop, modify and maintain billing templates using Docudraft
- Assist as liaison between the IS and Finance department and work closely with Finance personnel in direct support of financial systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or IS related field, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related financial systems, applications and database experience. Aderant Expert experience and datastructure knowledge required
- Ability to make decisions, work self-sufficiently and independently drive tasks to completion
- Intermediate understanding of SQL and relational databases including views and stored procedures
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, project leadership and troubleshooting skills
- Detail-oriented and dependable with excellent organizational, interpersonal, collaboration, communication, time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel within the firm
- Design Studio experience preferred
Cozen O’Connor is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Cozen O'Connor actively welcomes applicants who have previously left the workforce and are looking to return to their careers. Gaps in experience are not penalized.
Cozen O’Connor is committed to employing a diverse complement of attorneys and staff, and to fostering greater inclusion in the legal profession. We understand the organizational effectiveness that comes from welcoming and valuing differences within the firm, and we know that assembling a team with a rich diversity of perspectives and experience is necessary to provide the highest quality legal service. We encourage candidates to apply and join us in this effort.