Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A., a multi-office national firm has an immediate opening for a Collection Manager to join our Miami Administrative Office. This is a full time position, competitive salary and benefits package offered.
This position is responsible for performing, administering and coordinating all collection functions to reduce the aging of client A/R through review, analysis and communication with clients and attorneys. This is a hands-on position that involves communicating with clients and employees of a multi-office firm.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare regular analysis of the A/R aging and collections status of client accounts, Monitor collection status of all client accounts, review A/R aging's and other collection reports to ascertain the status of collections and outstanding balances.
• Analyze delinquent accounts and make necessary collection calls and follow up. Ensure maximum efforts have been taken to collect receivables.
• Provide recommendations for special handling or intensified collections actions. Contact clients, attorneys and/or billing coordinators, communicate in a professional and accurate manner, with the pre-approval of the firm Managing Partner and/or CFO.
• Document all collections activity in a concise and accurate manner. Prepare A/R reports and draft correspondence.
• Meet or exceed the delinquency objectives, meet or exceed the default objectives.
• Other job related duties as assigned by the CFO or Controller.
• 5 +years’ experience working in law firm/professional services in A/R advanced collections, high volume/large transaction work environment, supervisory experience preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of collections procedures.
• Experience with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Requires critical thinking skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Management, Accounting or Business related field preferred OR equivalent work experience.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, qualified candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com ASAP. QPWB is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking enthusiastic candidates eager to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.