Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, an international AMLAW 100 firm, is seeking a billing specialist in their Nashville office. The Billing Specialist prepares and distributes accurate pre-bills, invoices, and standard analysis/reports, which involves interacting with billing attorneys and secretaries daily.
Representative Key Responsibilities
- Assisting billing attorneys with prompt client billing
- Reviewing pre-bills
- Generating accurate invoices and encouraging cyclical billing practices
- Regularly following up on unbilled accounts
- Ensuring that all functions are completed timely and with high service levels
- Anticipating and troubleshooting issues from the perspective of policy, personnel/attorneys and clients
Candidate should have strong computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office. Candidate should have strong typing/keyboard skills and be able to use a 10-key calculator by touch. Candidate should have the ability to self-direct, prioritize tasks and work with minimum supervision and with Individuals at all levels of the organization. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail and the willingness to work as part of a team are highly desired. Candidate should have a BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related experience, preferably in a large legal services or professional services organization. Knowledge of effective legal billing procedures and of computerized legal billing systems and electronic online billing applications (Aderant Expert) is a plus.
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Cristi Finn email@example.com