Does this get you excited?
Working from your home office, getting a great salary, flexible hours, and our unlimited vacation policy. Think about it: no commute and no parking problems, because you will be working out of your home!
Note that if you don't want to work from a home office, we will cover the cost of membership in a co-working environment.
About the Role
Iridium technology is a 9-year old global software firm that thinks it is still a startup. Our 35+ employees are based around the world, and are all working out of home offices. That's right - we are a 100% virtual company. We are a premier provider of BI solutions for law firms. Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we need to add another financial/technical resource to our team. You will be joining an elite group, and we only hire “spectacular” candidates. We offer excellent salaries, home office-based employment, and a complete benefits package that includes an “unlimited vacation” policy. We are open to hiring employees in both the US and Canada.
We will be crafting a role based on the capabilities of the selected candidate. You could be groomed to be a Team Leader, focusing on implementing our products. You could be involved in sales, and demo our products to law firms across the US and Canada. Or you could be involved with product management, working with our clients and prospective clients to define the future of the Iridium BI product line. We are looking for a combination of financial and technical capabilities. This is a client-facing role, so excellent communication skills are also a must. We are looking for applicants who are entrepreneurial, incredibly bright, organized, focused, creative problem solvers, able to work independently, extremely hard-working, and who embrace the home office-based lifestyle.
As was mentioned above, we will be crafting a role based on the capabilities of the selected candidate. Possible duties are listed below. We do not expect any candidate to be expert in all of these capabilities!
* Client-facing resource: work directly with law firm clients to implement and support Iridium BI products
* Sales presentations and working to close deals (including travel within the US and Canada)
* Product management duties
* Report/dashboard design and development
* Manage client product implementations and projects to successful outcomes
* Requirements gathering, both for development projects and consulting/implementation projects
* Design, code, deploy, and test client-specific customizations and enhancements
* Design, code, deploy, and test Iridium BI product features and enhancements
* Development of software tools for internal use
* Technical investigations
* Client support/training
Qualifications (again - subject to negotiation based on the role. Don't be scared off if you are not a hard-core developer)
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
* Finance/financial analysis experience
* Development skills and experience. Our technologies are SQL Server (relational database, T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS), HTML5, MDX, Angular JS, C# and others. While we prefer experience with these technologies, we will consider developers that are familiar with other technologies -- our thinking is that hard-core coders can learn any technology stack. That being said, T-SQL experience is a must-have.
* Excellent written/oral communications skills
* Strong experience in Legal IT (ADERANT, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E) is a big plus
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO/Founder - Iridium Technology LLC