Theleads training and user support activities for the firm’s financial software, ensuring that that staff and attorneys can confidently and accurately perform tasks involving these systems and that the Finance organization has the user feedback necessary to refine and improve its software. This role also provides general support to the Accounting organization for the successful completion of tasks and projects.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
- Be the deep subject matter expert to attorneys and legal assistants on how to use our financial software and related business processes/best practices by proactively learning the system, learning what the users need to reach their business objectives, exploring functionality, and identifying the best way for users to leverage the software
- Receive and respond to daily questions about how to use the software; provide individualized assistance; create and provide training sessions; work with our Talent Development team to create and publish training materials and online content; support users during upgrades; onboard new users
- Lead feedback and usability discussions with all levels of staff (including attorneys and leadership)
- Independently identify and leverage the appropriate technology to support these efforts – online discussion tools, online knowledge base platform, video training tools, online learning content libraries, training scheduling software, etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities in the Finance organization where assistance is needed to complete the organization’s objectives, including, helping billing specialists respond to inquiries from staff and attorneys, being the Project Manager of small projects, and providing general assistance to colleagues on the FinTech team
- Assist with other special projects, tasks, and/or support as assigned
Join us if you have:
- 3+ years in an administrative role in a professional services company that involved deep knowledge of billing processes, using billing software and engaging directly and frequently with assistants and timekeepers
- Proven ability to become a super user on complex software
- Passion for helping people and fascination with the software that allows them to do their work
- Confidence using diverse software and technologies and enthusiasm for learning new ones
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with all levels of a professional services organization
- Strong customer service, analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving, and follow-up skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Must be a team player with proven ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively; able to handle urgent interruptions professionally
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, composed manner required
- Training experience and presentation skills desired but not required
- Project management and organizational skills a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
TO APPLY: Please click here to submit your application.